Sunday 6 December 2015

Denoising Autoencoder MATLAB/Octave Code

Following on from my last post I have been looking for Octave code for the denoising autoencoder to avoid reinventing the wheel and writing it myself from scratch, and luckily I have found two options. The first is a tutorial on autoencoders, by a Piotr Mirowski, which has a link to a Github page with code. The second is a toolbox for dimensionality reduction, by Laurens van der Maaten, which has autoencoders as one of its options.

As of now I'm not sure which one I'll use, and perhaps I might yet write my own code heavily reusing elements from both of the above. More in due course.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

https://github.com/rasmusbergpalm/DeepLearnToolbox

here you have another MATLAB toolbox with the code of SDAE and other types of nets

Krzysztof

Unknown said...

That's a wonderful initiative!
Any results so far?